Print management is finally in the cloud!
Somehow with all of the new capabilities from technology advancements, printing got confusing—for users and for IT!
Have you run into any of these problems?
- Difficulty giving your guests and visitors the ability to print
- Lack of visibility into who is printing—and what they are printing
- Unsure of where your costs are coming from/how to reduce them
- Uncollected print jobs (probably many of these...)
- Staff immediately recycling their print jobs...
- Print issues taking time away from important IT tasks
- Sensitive information getting into the wrong hands
- Issues getting your team set up to print from their mobile devices
Thankfully, PaperCut Hive has found a way to make printing easy (and convenient) again.
Meet the Speaker
I'm Jeff Vincent, the Inside Sales Manager at ACDI. I have proudly supported NECS with all things PaperCut for the past couple of years. ACDI is the largest distributor of PaperCut Software globally, not to mention we have won the Cannata Award for best software and services provider for the last five years. On a personal note, I am happily married with two young sons, 6 and 1, and we have a fantastic little farm in central Arkansas. I am so excited to show you the newest product in our portfolio, PaperCut Hive.
- In just a matter of seconds, you can print from any device to any printer in your fleet.
- Copy/scan tracking is available, which will give you full visibility into who is printing what and when.
- Print release is convenient with the Find-Me feature and a universal queue.
- Users and guests can easily print from your devices.
- With PaperCut Hive, you can be sure that your private documents remain on-site.
- Your team can securely collect their prints using a phone, ID card, or the printer’s panel.
- With the watermarking feature, you are able to see specific information about the print job that will help you determine who sent it, and when.
- Access control—you can choose when and where your team and visitors use your devices.
Reduce Your Footprint (and Your Bills)
- With the secure print release feature, you will have peace of mind in knowing that there will no longer be uncollected documents in your output trays.
- You can turn on the safety net feature to catch common printing mistakes like duplicate prints or pressing 99 instead of 9 copies (we've all done it...).
- You can set up friendly reminders for your team, recommending that they print 2-sided or greyscale.