Introducing Canon's NEW DX C5800 Series
Known for reliable performance, efficient speeds, and powerful security.
Here's a Sneak Peak at Some of the Latest & Greatest Features!
- Faster print speeds.
- Low power consumption.
- Efficient start-up and sleep mode recovery times.
- Faster scan speeds (270 images per minute).
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.
- Your team will be able to digitize documents more easily.
- Less noise disruption = more productivity.
- You can streamline your scanning and printing workflows!
This series is perfect for SMBs that need mid-volume color devices.
Canon Has Recently Won Awards For Their Reliable Security Solutions.
With the increase in cybercrime, companies no longer have a choice but to invest in the security of their offices. Canon had this in mind when working on introducing a new series to their portfolio and the awards they've received are proof of that.
American Security Today’s ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards:
- Best Email Security Solution (given to: mxHero + Canon MFP)
- Best Access Control & Authentication System (given to: imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series + uniFLOW Online + Print via Cloud)
Improved Service Performance
- These new models have been built with improved performance in mind.
- Users will instantly notice model enhancements, such as easier configuration, and efficiency.
- The new, lightweight design is an added benefit that has not affected the product's durability in any way.
- Security features are consistent with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX product line.
- Features will help protect users against various cyber threats.
- Important company data and information such as passwords and encryption keys can be stored in a separate location—meaning sensitive information will remain secure.
- Customers will be able to easily adapt to this new series because the user interface was purposefully built to be virtually identical to the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX models.
- These new models will support continuous feature improvements.
- They can be configured with a range of supported finishing options—saving users time while always delivering high-quality output.