Security and cyber crime are areas of major concern. You need the be prepared—we can help.
NECS teamed up with HP to run an informative webinar on how to thwart cyber threats at work (whether it’s at home or in the office). Luckily, you can watch the webinar on-demand now!
Here's What You Will learn:
- How attackers are utilizing endpoint devices in new ways to compromise a network.
- Best practices and strategies to reduce risks around your imaging and printing devices.
- How to properly educate your end-users on this topic.
- How to protect yourself from threats with secure endpoints, PC and printer technology from HP with Best in Class Security.
- How NECS' new ecommerce site will assist with your purchasing of technology for both the home and the office.
You're not going to want to miss this. Meet the speakers below.
Laura Brady, Northeast Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, HP Inc.
Laura’s role is to educate partners and their customers on HP products and solutions. The changing landscape of print now extends beyond just the ability to copy, print, scan, and fax. The way apps revolutionized the mobile phone is now becoming the norm for multi-function devices in the workplace. Apps remove complex steps in document workflows and make it easier to get work done in a more efficient and cost-effective way.
Jason Coppa, Partner Business Manager, HP Inc.
Jason Coppa is NECS' Partner Business Manager for HP Inc. He has 10 years of industry experience and will help walk you through how HP's personal computing devices can help prepare your business for the future. Learn how HP PCs are preparing your workforce for a more mobile post-pandemic work environment with features to provide the best experience for your employees.
CLOSE The Door on Hackers While You Can
The advancements in technology and the new hybrid model have allowed us to become more comfortable and productive at work, but they've also opened the doors up for attackers. Most businesses today are not yet set up and prepared to take this on but it's important that you act now, before it is too late.
Frightening Statistics You Need to Know
- 70% of successful breaches start with endpoint devices.
- 99% of endpoint malware breaches start with a click from an end-user.
- There has been a 400% increase in cybercrimes post Covid (source: QuoCirca).
Do NOT Be Like Most Organizations
Many organizations have become overconfident, undereducated, and remain open to unnecessary risk. Often even more risk can be found in the imaging and printing environment where only 16% of companies think of printers as a high-security risk.